Tuesday, September 17, 2013

there is no fence! THERE IS NO FENCE

I wish you could understand how well I know things aren’t black and white. That things are far from perfect and that there is an infinite amount of beauty in the ugliest parts of everyone. I wish you could see how far down my soul goes and how I could never reach the bottom even if I tried. I wish you could see that I never stopped loving any one. No one. I wish you could see I hurt and I break and I bleed. I wish you could see how well I tasted destruction and death and how much I liked it. I wish you could see that the light, the joy, the real kind, won. I wish you could see that my life is real and I don’t just live with my head in the clouds. I see. I feel. I live. It may not be easy and I may have made a constant line of mistakes but I see. I wish you could know that I hate you for changing so much and accusing me of walking away. I wish you could see that when I give my opinion it’s not for popular demand or to make you smile. It’s the truth. I wish you could see I wouldn’t lie about your soul. Because I am missing it just as much as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment